Thursday, October 31, 2013

A NEW LIFE

Well, my beautiful home in Missouri finally has someone to care for it again. The Fredricksons fell in love with my garden and the sweet koi in my pond (and I immediately fell in love with them). It is such a relief to know the place I loved so much will still be loved. Thank you Stella and Kurt.

Now my husband Brent and I can begin to focus more energy and time pursuing our dreams. This blog will help us chronicle the building of our energy efficient, passive solar home and the creation of our more sustainable life on 10 acres in Tonganoxie, Kansas. The current picture in the header was taken the day Brent bought our property about two years ago.

Although this blog space will consist of me jotting down thoughts weekly, Brent will chime in occasionally, too.

We've already made progress and have broken ground on the new home. So I have quite a bit of catching up to do to bring the story up to date. Be prepared for frequent entries for a while since there are a lot of photos to share :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment