Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Another weekend of forming the gardens…and follow me on Instagram

This time we used native perennial seed, compost, pretty gravel/rocks and mulch. Some of the spaces will be filled with transplants and others will wait for plants to sprout from seeds.

These photos show how the areas on the west side of the house turned out.
View from the front porch

View from the parking area

The dry creek bed (drainage ditch/stream)
I could go on and on about what is/will be planted where - and I will. For now, there's only time for this quick glimpse of the progress.

For more frequent glimpses, I've started posting photos on Instagram. There won't be details there. But I have a lot of fun with snapping quick photos of the happenings around the farm. You can find me @gardenrambler or by searching for Patti Ragsdale (I think - it's all pretty new to me!).
Here's a photo from a recent Instagram post about our new neighbor :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment